Client Account Manager (Remote in Austin)
This role is based out of Austin, TX albeit the role will enjoy the flexibility of working primarily from home most days during normal business hours. This position is 40 hour normal work week, 70% home based and 30% offsite client & company meetings. We are a family-owned business that has been serving clients for 6 years. Be a part of a growing startup and team dedicated to being a thought-leader and the very best at B2B outbound lead generation.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated hard worker that thrives in a fast-paced environment. You must possess strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and have a fearless drive to nurture leads to create new sales opportunities for our clients.
- Run in-person client meetings and strategy calls
- Source new lead opportunities through email marketing, LinkedIn profile management, and other lead generation strategies that produces results
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Track, record, and report on metrics/leads for clients
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Business, Marketing/Advertising or Communications
- Previous client management experience preferred
- Previous sales/marketing experience preferred
- Previous LinkedIn and other social media platforms experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well with others and have a positive, great attitude
- Base knowledge of marketing
- Be able to use Excel and Google Business Applications (e.g. Google Docs, Sheets)
- Desire to learn and be apart of a company that invests in you as an individual
- Having the flexibility to work remotely
- Team lunches and happy hours
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Benefits (medical paid in full for the individual, dental, vision, 401k)
To Be Considered
We would like to get to know you better than a resume drop! After applying to this role on LinkedIn, please submit a 5 minute or less video to [email protected] answering the following questions:
- Please tell us about your organization skills and how you stay on top of working in a fast paced environment.
- Give some examples on how you are self motivated.
- What makes you excited about this role and why you feel you are a good fit?