Tier III Helpdesk Associate, Technology Solutions
Provide Helpdesk tier I-III support for LA 28 employees while proactively maintaining the organization's computer hardware, software, telephone, and AV systems for 50-100 end-users in multiple geographical locations, ensuring highest levels of customer satisfaction. Executes project tasks, plans and tasks as assigned as part of the IT team.
Key Responsibilities for the role include:
Support Employees as Key Member of IT Helpdesk
- Develop and maintain formal helpdesk procedures for consistency and productivity; communicate and enforce the procedures.
- Provide independent support including installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading computer hardware and equipment to ensure optimal workstation and network performance, and security compliance
- Respond to critical outages and/or requests by developing proactive solutions to help maintain a stable and secure operation
- Provide telephone support to end-users on hardware, software, and network related problems, questions, and use.
- Diagnose problems requiring physical interaction with end-user; facilitate the resolution of technology issues; walk the user through key steps.
- Manage the repair of laptops, desktops, and other hardware, software, and AV by utilizing outsourced vendor support.
- Implement methodologies to improve first call resolution, manage stakeholder perceptions, and build strong internal relationships.
- Identify appropriate technology, processes and other resources with team to maximize helpdesk effectiveness.
- Monitor and respond to (and close) trouble tickets in the IT Ticketing System; ensure problem ownership and promote end-user satisfaction.
- Draft documentation to grow employee self service and technical competency across the organization
- Escalate tickets as necessary; track activities of technical support specialists to whom tickets were assigned.
- Contributes to the Onboarding/Termination process of employees by deploying and personalizing computer systems, email accounts, network credentials, and remote access, as well as removal of all privileges as directed by the HR department.
- 4+ years of related experience
- Genuinely enjoy customer service-oriented support, possess knowledge across a wide range of technical topics, and thrive on finding solutions to technical issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Technical knowledge of Identity Management IE Okta, Azure, or Active Directory, Cloud Based Phone Systems, experience with enterprise mobility management and mobile device management.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft and Apple software to address employees with their day-to-day support needs.
- Hands on knowledge of the procedures used in the installation, modification maintenance and repair of IT hardware and software.
- Ability to troubleshoot Audio Visual systems, and experience with Zoom or Ring Central video conferencing systems.
- Hands on experience in administering and implementing SaaS solutions.
- Experience supporting enterprise email and/or data migrations
- Strong facilitation, training and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized.
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills.
- Have in-depth knowledge of available products and solutions to address any request to empower user with competitive technical advantage.
- Ability to patiently and efficiently perform in a fast-paced environment and handle and manage multiple workloads, priorities and deadlines.
- Possess personal drive to start a project and see it through to completion.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work with individuals at all levels in the organization and strong relationship building abilities.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical issues to non-technical people.
- Must be self-motivated, possess a sense of urgency and demonstrate critical thinking skills.
- On-call availability and able to provide remote support.
Microsoft or equivalent IT certifications are a plus
LA 2028 is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience.
Please send resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position will remain open until filled.