NDS CAD Drafter
This is a great opportunity to join our team!
RJE Telecom, incorporated in 1984, and acquired by Dycom Industries in 2004, has our Corporate Headquarters located in Tampa, Florida. For more than three decades we have managed hundreds of projects all across the country. We have developed a proven track record in the industry. We meet and exceed client expectations on all projects regardless of size.
RJE offers comprehensive turn-key engineering and drafting services including copper and fiber-optic splicing, test and turn-up. Our past accomplishments have brought us to where we are today and will continue to keep us competitive in this ever-evolving, remarkable, telecommunications industry.
The NDS CAD Drafter is responsible for the drafting of both copper and fiber facilities in CenturyLink’s NDS system.
Prior CAD Drafter experience with CenturyLink’s NDS system is required.
- Prepares Telecommunications drawings in the NDS format from preliminary design drawings and/or field sketches
- Translates sketches, verbal and written information into CAD drawings
- Organizes the layout of plans, details and units on the CAD drawings
- Must have prior CAD Drafting experience utilizing CenturyLink’s NDS system
- Must have AutoCAD experience also
- Basic telephony knowledge is required
- Copper and fiber optic cable experience
- Working understanding of the RUS (Rural Utility Standards) coding process is preferred
This is a remote work from home opportunity.
RJE Telecom, LLC offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. A wide range of benefit choices is available for our employees and their families, including medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, 401(k) retirement savings plans, stock purchase plans and more.
- Medical/Prescription Plans - Three medical plan options which include prescription drug benefits.
- Dental Plans - Two dental insurance options - a high option plan that covers most dental treatments along with diagnostics and preventive care; and a low option plan that covers the basic diagnostics and preventive care.
- Group Vision Plan - A PPO plan where participating doctors provide eye exams and substantial discounts for services and materials.
- Flexible Spending Account - Benefit allows pre-tax dollars to be contributed annually to a reimbursement account for you and your family members' qualified healthcare expenses (up to $2,500) and dependent care expenses (up to $5,000).
- Retirement Savings Plans - 401(K) - Once eligible, employees have the option to invest 1%-75% of their salary. The company will match a portion of this investment.
- Stock Purchase Plan - Allows employees to purchase company stock through payroll deductions.
- Short & Long Term Disability - Groups rates for disability insurance benefits which will replace a portion of your income due to illness or injury.
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance - Life and AD&D insurance at group rates.
- Company Discounts
- Legal Services Insurance - Access to legal professionals at favorable rates.
- Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $7500 per calendar year.
All applicants must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Only qualified applicants authorized to work in the U.S. will be considered.