Lead Process Coordinator - Remote/Nationwide
We’re looking for the one piece of the puzzle without which we can’t succeed - the Lead Processing Coordinator/Sales Admin/Head Mind Reader in Charge. The successful candidate will need to be super organized, highly energetic and able to take on multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced growing company.
Perhaps you already have the experience or just a strong desire to learn all about sales and the cyber security industry. You’ll also need the ability to anticipate the needs of the VP of Sales and be comfortable dealing with different personalities and understanding their idiosyncrasies.
Finally, you love excitement, change is your middle name and you have the personality to take charge, get things done and even push back when needed. If career advancement potential is important to you, the opportunity to train your replacement and move into a sales role with the company will be there.
If the prospect of this excited you and made you raise your hand screaming “me!!”, then read on.
The Lead Process Coordinator manages all inbound sales related communications, distributing requests to appropriate Sales or Operations staff to facilitate follow-up activities. In addition, the position will work with Marketing to support campaigns and trade show participation. Finally, the position’s responsibilities will include ensuring that the CRM contains current, accurate and complete information related to the above activities.
- Manages inbound sales leads including those sourced from phone calls, emails, website inquiries and chats, trade shows, webinars and social media, distributing leads to the appropriate Sales or Operational staff for follow-up activity.
- Ensures equal lead distribution through use of a Round Robin methodology.
- Ensures the timely and accurate recording of sales leads in the CRM system, paying special attention to ensure duplicate entries are not created.
- Supports the maintenance of data in the CRM system by adding, updating correcting, and deleting records as needed to ensure that the information is current, complete and accurate and follows all established recording conventions of the organization.
- Generates reports from the CRM system, utilizing Excel as needed to extend reporting capabilities.
- Generates the first-round tally of sales commissions payable for management review.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all products and services.
· Keeps current on product enhancements, cyber security issues and trends, and HIPAA basics.
- Performs other administrative duties to support Sales and Marketing as needed
- Minimum of 2 years using Salesforce and creation and customizing of reports
- Fully developed communications skills, which account for the unique information needs of staff performing different functions
- Fully developed organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to frequent changes in the business environment
- Full proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to effectively use the Salesforce CRM system to query information, record activity and produce reports.
- Will work from a home office. Nominal working hours 8:30-5:30.
- After hours and/or weekend hours as required for priority issues
- Travel to trade shows, staff meetings and other events may be required, estimated less than 15%
Associate’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, Management, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field of study.
Base Salary plus Sales Commission and Bonus