Are you a Pardot pro who enjoys making your marketing customers heroes?
Cheshire Impact, a Salesforce Silver Partner, is looking for savvy marketers who love marketing automation and helping clients to join our talented, energetic Professional Services team.
The Pardot Consultants will work with multiple client accounts on varied project types. Our implementation projects guide clients through the proven Pardot training process. You will be the first point of contact for new Pardot users learning the tool, and also work with our ongoing managed services clients executing in Pardot and Salesforce and monitoring effectiveness of marketing campaigns. Additionally, you'll help support clients as they fully migrate from other marketing automation platforms to Pardot.
Our Core Values are the moral backbone of our team and something we take seriously. They are: We Care, We Have Fun, We Get Things Done. Cheshire Impact is an organization that is full of doers who get the job done despite the obstacles. And our managers roll up their sleeves like everyone else to accomplish team goals.
Our Professional Services team loves supporting and helping others. They are only satisfied when their customers get the most out of their marketing and sales tools and will do whatever it takes to assist in the implementation and adoption of marketing technologies to make our clients marketing heroes!
Location: Remote - Full Time
- Execute email marketing campaigns and build nurture programs
- Create landing pages, forms and other marketing materials within Pardot to support the client learning experience
- Lead weekly calls for Pardot implementations and status check-in calls with ongoing clients
- Organize and manage Pardot migration projects from beginning to end
- Guide customers through the Cheshire Success Index (CSI) - our homegrown marketing automation maturity model
Required Skills and Experience:
- That you love, love, love Pardot!
- 2 to 4+ years experience in a B2B Marketing role and executing in Pardot
- A self-starter with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team to meet clients' strategic marketing goals
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others remotely
- Previous Professional Services experience a plus