Technomic provides foodservice clients around the globe with the research, insights and strategic consulting support they need to enhance their business strategies, decisions and results. Our services range from major research studies and management consulting solutions to online databases and simple fact-finding assignments.
We are searching for a Research Assistant (part-time) to join our Data Management team. This is a work from home position, with the ability to work a flexible schedule, including early mornings, nights and weekends.
Under the supervision of the Team Lead, the Research Assistant is responsible for phone/online research, and data collection. We are mainly looking for candidates residing in the following states: AZ, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, MD, MA, MI, MN, NJ, NY, TX, and WI.
- Provide your own PC and internet connectivity in a private, secure environment
- Ability to work a minimum of 20 hours a week
- Expertise using the internet as a research tool
- Professional, ambitious, adaptable and hard-working: attention to detail a must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent telephone and customer-service skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools: Word, Publisher & Excel
- Strong understanding of food, beverage & restaurant industry: especially classifications and types
- Experience and/or an interest in the foodservice industry a plus
Our part-time employees play an important role in our business function, thus we are seeking only those candidates with an interest in working hard, while gaining valuable business experience and knowledge. Qualified candidates will have a strong interest in research and information gathering with an organization dedicated to service excellence.
Technomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technomic does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business needs.