Digital Marketing Associate
- Identify and create marketing assets and activities to drive sales, increase renewals and client satisfaction including case studies, sales presentations, webinar coordination, white papers, social media copy, blog posts, video scripts, infographics, website copy, and more.
- Coordinate product marketing activities and work with Product and Client Management teams to develop the messaging around new features, determine the proper outreach channels, communicate with clients and prospects, and increase new adoption.
- Develop and maintain client relations and build a pipeline for customer use cases and success stories in the form of webinars, testimonials, press releases, etc.
- Collaborate with global marketing managers and associates to develop and repurpose campaigns based on the needs of the market.
- 3-5 years of experience developing and executing B2B marketing programs covering multiple channels.
- Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese is a bonus.
- Excellent copywriting and creative skills.
- Ability to communicate to Latin American markets by learning their needs and verbiage.
- Experience in developing marketing content, preferably in Spanish or Portuguese.
- Proven success in managing and executing multi-channel campaigns.
- Experience working with international teams a plus.
- Experience in collaborating with sales teams.
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing strategy and tactics.