Freelance Senior Art Director
is a boutique digital agency based in NYC that primarily works with national consumer and media brands. We’re looking for a freelance Senior Art Director with an exceptional eye for detail to work with our creative team on a variety of immediate projects.
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and reliable, able to deliver beautiful, thoughtful designs with pixel-level precision. While you are free to work remotely, it is very helpful if you are available for occasional on-site meetings at our Soho office when necessary. Therefore, we give preference to NYC local candidates, but are open to working remotely with the right person.
This opportunity could be a perfect fit for you if:
- You have a strong and varied portfolio containing consumer-facing websites.
- You have a thorough understanding of the process and principles of user-centered web design.
- You are able to take a basic concept or a wireframe and really bring a website to life.
- You have experience designing for WordPress.
- You have experience designing for both desktop and mobile.
- You have at least 5 years of professional agency experience. (10+ is better.)
- You have previous experience working with large, mainstream brands.
- You are a critical thinker and an excellent creative problem solver.
- You are a born multi-tasker and can manage your time effectively.
- You are independent in thought and character, and have embraced the freelance lifestyle for good reason.
- You are comfortable working in a collaborative, small-team environment, and enjoy the natural give and take inherent in that.
- You are consistent, efficient, and reliable, and you understand what it means to carry your own weight.
- You work on a Mac and know your way around Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop) like the back of your hand.
- You understand that the work we do is commercial in nature, and not your own personal art project.
- You are friendly, down to earth, and easy to get along with.
To learn more about us, please visit: