Senior Account Manager, Commercial Finance
** This individual must sit in the Mid West or West Coast. This is a fully remote position. **
DLL is not your average financial services company. In fact, we're above average in almost every way. With an employee engagement score of 84% (compared to the 72% industry average), it sure seems like we're doing something right. And, while most companies survive fewer than 20 years, 2019 marks our 50th. We collaborate with equipment manufacturers, dealers and distributors in more than 30 countries to enable businesses to obtain and use the assets they need to contribute meaningfully to their communities. We believe in partnering with our customers to develop innovative and sustainable financial solutions that deliver meaningful value to the world. Come see what all the excitement is about.
As the Senior Account Manager, Commercial Finance, you will identify develop and capitalize business / sales opportunities by reaching Vendor Agreements with business partners (Manufacturers, distributors, dealers, etc.) in the assigned country or countries. The Sr. Account Manager will have experience with Inventory Financing/floor planning in addition to experience in multiple industry segments.
Day to Day:
- Contribute to the annual business plan based on own market analysis from a business development and sales perspective.
- Identify and analyse relevant market trends and developments in own region.
- Act as mature sparring partner and advisor for concerning business development and sales in own region.
- Derive the annual plan, including budget, for own country or countries.
- Manage acceptance and approval of the plan.
- Realize the plan, but evaluate and adjust when necessary.
- Create and Identify new business opportunities and negotiate Commercial Finance Agreements with partners (Manufacturers and Distributors)
- Gather relevant information, analyse business and gain clear understanding of decision making structure.
- Built solid case: Negotiate deal structure and other terms and conditions and reach agreement.
- Involve all relevant functions (risk, finance, legal, etc.) and manage approval process.
- Ensure follow-up with agreement.
- Negotiate terms and conditions.
- Involve all relevant functions (risk, finance, legal, etc.)
- Coordinate / Support application approval process.
- Create relevant new business relationships.
- Maintain the business relationships.
- Initiate and organize events or other activities to strengthen the relationship.
- Self-reliant in defining well-founded Annual Sales Plan for own country or countries.
- Important contributor to business plan.
- Inventory Finance/Floor planning experience highly preferred
- Experience within multiple equipment markets
- Defines and negotiates programs for
- Mature academic level. Profound knowledge of the market. Average diversity and complexity of product and service lines within multiple verticals
- The ideal candidate will have a book of business or contacts within multiple verticals
- Coordinates input from various functions (risk, finance, legal, operations, management).
- Interaction with others is critical to the role and is concerned with changing behavior and creation of the right business climate
- Market research and translate this to Annual Sales Plan.
- Define program agreements and annual sales plan within framework of business plan.
- Deals with strategic partners and complex decision making structures.
- Fully self-reliant in defining and executing Annual Sales Plan for own region. Operates within business plan for own region.
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity
- Health and Wellness program including healthy food, fresh Coffee Plaza, free health checks, fun health & vitality activities
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home (within job scope)
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs
- Highly competitive benefits
DLL thanks all applicants. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Hiring subject to successful completion of a background check and drug test. EOE
Please visit our website to apply online.