Company Industry: Technology
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Marketing Associate
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, on-site, contract through December 2020
Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We are seeking a Marketing Associate on a contract basis to support their marketing team.
What You’ll Do:
• Approve external partner content to be used within external marketing efforts
• Manage Approval process for key company events and external conferences - such as F8, Creator Day, VidCon, etc.
• Collaborate with Vertical Partner Marketers and Strategic Partner Managers for content approvals
• Understand and communicate basic design principles
• Collaborate and build strong relationships with cross-functional teams to scope projects
• Cross-Functional Leadership experience
• Detail Oriented
• Project Management experience
• Communicate effectively with partners and stakeholders to outline plans, process, and results
• Knowledge of digital marketing industry, agencies, and channels
Bachelor’s degree required.
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This position is located onsite at our Customer’s Menlo Park location. There is no remote capability for this role.
Now for the Perks!
● Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program)
● Accrued PTO: Up to 15 days per 12 months on assignment
● New Child Benefit: Up to $4,000 for the birth or adoption of a child while on assignment (conditions apply)