UI UX Designer - Entry Level
What is Pathrise?
(YC W18) is an online program for tech professionals that provides 1-on-1 mentorship, training and advice to help you land your next job. On top of that, we're built around aligned incentives. You only pay if you succeed in getting hired and start work at a high-paying job first.
Everyday we are expanding our team and our services. We are looking for sharp, scrappy and fun individuals who are ready to jump in (head first) into a new role with us. We are a small team and we love working together to improve our fellows chances of getting the job of their dreams! If this sounds like something you'd be interested in we want to talk to you.
We seek to uplift job seekers in their careers and help them fulfill their hopes, ambitions and livelihoods. Read more about why we’re driven to do this in our.
Working for Pathrise is a great opportunity to work with our tight knit engineering, product, and design teams to improve the future of career services by helping to build the education platform and curriculum that supports our fellows.
What you'll do
- Design a centralized LMS/accountability web-based platform to optimize all of the custom workflows we have with Pathrise fellows
- Ideating, scoping, and prioritizing new product features that are high value
- Working closely with growth to build optimal marketing and branding materials
- Review industry evaluations and handle admissions conversations with potential fellows
- Contribute to curriculum and teaching sessions and workshops
- Handle fellow queries for job search support and interview practice
- Passionate about education and career development
- 0-2 years of experience in industry as a Product Designer or in a related field
- Experience with user research
- A strong portfolio that showcases strong design sense and frontend engineering
- Entrepreneurship or small startup experience
- Strong mentoring company culture
- Team lunch in the office
- Access to Pathrise’s world class career accelerator curriculum
- Commuter Reimbursement
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.