UNIX (VM) Administrator(OVM)
Job Title: UNIX (VM) Administrator
Employment Type: Contract
Job Location: Remote
Category: Operating Systems
- Absolutely must have OVM experience.
- Critical knowledge and experience working with following operating systems: HP-UX, Solaris, AIX, Linux (OEL, Red Hat)
- Virtualized environments (working in and setting up): Oracle VM, VMWare, ESX/ESXi, Solaris Zones, AWS
- Operating System and VM performance tuning
- SAN storage experience: HP EVA, EMC, NetApp, Dell and storage using LVM
- Expert in Bash and Korn shell scripting
- Proficient with documentation practices and communications
- Deep understanding of network operations and designs, router configurations, VPN setup and options, IPSEC tunnels
- Experience in interfacing with a third-party datacenter which could include all of the above tasks, only performed in the datacenter
- Operating systems as they relate to Oracle databases and Oracle EBS environments, MS SQL Server
- Knowledge of SSH, HTTP/S, FTP/S, NFS, X Windows, SMTP, Samba, Nagios, OSsec, MySQL, LAMP preferred.
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Work in a team environment
- Impeccable interpersonal and customer service skills
- Experience supporting multiple clients simultaneously
- Experience in Ticket system management, multi-client time postings and documentation within
- Nice to have any type of Application DBA experience.
Star Technology Solutions Inc- provided by Dice