Web Content Editor
Scion Technical Search has been retained to conduct a search for a highly motivated and skilled remote Web Content Editor on behalf of our client, a successful and highly passionate company in the Environmental Services space.
This is a remote position but may require initial training based out of our client's Kirkland, Washington, location. This role starts as a 3-month contract with the possibility of converting to a full-time permanent role based on performance!
What You Will Need:
- Be able to create new template pages and new content
- Hands-on experience with Adobe Creative Cloud/Photoshop
- Working knowledge of MS Suite/Teams
- Basic coding skills in HTML and CSS
- Experience working with multiple social media platforms
- Shopify-Liquid experience is a plus!
- E-commerce, third party vendors like Amazon experience is a plus!
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proof-reading, spell-checking, and editing content on vendor or manufacturing website
- Working cross-functionally on different projects
- Proofing and editing materials as assigned
This position offers a competitive hourly rate of $23-25/hour!
Interested in Learning More?
For immediate consideration, please visit #/jobs/6274 to apply. Please submit your resume as a Word attachment. We look forward to contacting potential-match applicants.
ABOUT OUR SEARCH FIRM
Scion Staffing is a top temporary staffing agency and executive search firm, connecting leading companies and organizations with impeccable talent. Through our innovative team-building and staffing solutions, we bridge the gap in temporary staffing, as well as contract-to-hire employment, contingent search, and executive searches. The Business Times has recognized us as a top staffing from 2, and our clients return to us for a variety of opportunities. We were listed in the 2018 Forbes 'Best Executive Recruiting Firms' list.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, age, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.