Job Title: Recruiting Assistant - Remote
Duration: 12+ Months (High Possibility of Extension)
Shift Hours: 8 to 5 Monday to Friday
- This person will not need to source or recruit candidates.
- They will need to interact regularly with our candidates on interview coordination, following up on security packets, working closely with our delivery and sales teams and being a terrific team player helping our team drive forward with efficiency.
- Looking for a good all around team player.
- This person can be remote as long as they are responsible with their time.
- Professional level business writing, grammar, and oral communication skills necessary to effectively express ideas and recommendations to team and customers.
- May be required to prepare presentations and speak in front of large groups.
- Operates under general direction with guides of general practice, established policies and procedures utilizing independent critical thinking and judgment.
- Responsible for recommending ways to improve own workflow and the department work flow, and continually improve results for customers.
- Responsible for bringing issues to management and presenting options for solutions.
- Must be a United States Citizen residing in the contiguous 48 states.
- Manually entering job orders from Fed CX,PMO?s, RM?s and hiring managers
- Updating job orders in Fox, closed, extended, i.e. (AFS, DOS, Census CMS and other job orders as assigned)
- Maintain FOX ATS (applicant tracking system) maintenance
- Enter and maintain candidate information into applicant tracking system within AFS Dashboard
- Generate recruitment Metric reports both manually and using applicant tracking system
- Track security clearance paperwork for newly hired candidates
- Track and manage appointments with potential candidates requiring extensive phone time and in-person interviews for AFS clients
- Track submittal follow-up with CAD?s
- Provide assistance Onboarding of new hires
- Coordinate recruiting team communications and AFS Clients
- Conduct Data Analysis of Req and provide update reports to CAD members
- Perform all candidates updates in internal systems
- Produce recruiting reports to meet program specific needs
- Perform all requisition updates in internal systems (Fox)
- Proficient w/ Excel and generating reporting data
- Track, record and deploy all new hire information out to the proper Manpower Professional office.
- Track candidate extension/end dates.
- Translate, record and write new order requirements from clients so the position can be posted to various web sites, from the Candidate Tracking Tool (Sonic).
- Conduct searches in the Candidate Tracking Tool.
- Source candidates for targeted skill sets.
- Evaluate and conduct ?cold screens? of candidates? qualifications and resumes.
- Collaborate with the Recruiting Manager and Recruiters to determine if the team needs increase or decrease in demands for skill sets.
- Suggestions for process improvements.
- Unique report generation when required
- Proof reading of resumes
- Internet searching skills
- Marketing Writing & Editing Skills
- Above average communications skills (oral, written, presentation, and listening)
- Basic computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, and Internet base order management tools)
- Associates or Bachelor?s Degree in Business, Human Resources, Marketing or related field or combination of education and/or experience, Preferred.
- 3-5 years experience.