We have a 6+ month role for an e-Course Planner.
This role is 100% Remote.
Candidates must have past experience developing and delivering course plans.
Will be responsible for reading and absorbing legal and regulatory source materials and then reworking that material into instruction that is realistically conversational while also maintaining the accuracy and integrity of the subject matter.
Complete high quality deliverables in accordance with agreed schedules
Participate in team meetings, workshops, and training sessions as required
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum three years of experience in course planning experience
- Professional experience in a training, teaching, editorial, or review role, preferably related to e-learning (designing, editing, writing, developing, etc.), virtual classroom training, or instructor-led training is highly advantageous
- Highly proficient in time management and the ability to manage changing priorities and shifting deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite - Word and Excel at a minimum
- Excellent English writing, message design, and communication skills are a must as well as strong listening and observation skills
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)- provided by Dice