Solutions Marketing Senior Manager - Cloud & Application Security
Tenable is looking for a Cloud Security Solution Marketing Sr. Manager to help customers understand how to solve complex cloud and application security problems and reduce their cyber exposure across their cloud Infrastructure using Tenable products. The Solution Marketing Sr. Manager will be responsible for developing Tenable’s Cloud and Application Security solution messaging and driving alignment across all of Tenable’s go-to-market teams using the solution framework.
We’re looking for a Solution Marketing Sr. Manager who can understand the problems our customers face with their cloud and application security programs and help them understand how best to solve them using Tenable’s products and pioneering cloud security best practices. This individual will drive solution positioning and messaging in close partnership with product marketing, product management, demand generation, and Tenable Research. This individual must understand the cloud security landscape so they can build go-to-market strategies that articulate how Tenable’s platform addresses real customer challenges and enable our sales field and channel partners on the solution and key market themes.
- Drive the creation and adoption of our differentiated solution points-of-view in the form of solution frameworks, messaging, and content for key cloud and application security problems
- Develop the narrative, themes, target audiences, and buyer journey resources for each solution
- Design and guide the go-to-market program plans and marketing mix for each solution
- Help tell Tenable’s story to the market. Become a sought after voice in the industry
- Partner with Product Marketing, Product Management, and the leadership team on solution strategy, design, execution, and validation
- Work closely with Digital Marketing, Global Demand Center, and Field Marketing to drive execution of solution go-to-market plans
- BA/BS degree
- 7+ years of progressive experience in solution marketing, product marketing, and/or product management in technical B2B software companies
- Cloud product or solution marketing experience and a deep understanding of cloud migration, DevOps, and modern application development methodologies
- Cybersecurity product or solution experience and a passion for helping organizations solve important problems to reduce their cyber exposure
- Track record of driving change informed through data, analysis, collaboration, and a strong understanding of the customer and their use cases
- Demonstrated ability to effectively position solutions to both practitioners / end users and decision makers, working with marketing and sales to build a healthy pipeline while increasing the velocity and rate of closing deals
- Ability to effectively partner with all functions from engineering and product to sales
- Strong oral, written, and presentation communication skills with the ability to drive outcomes across customer-facing teams (sales, technical sales, customer success, and services), product, engineering, business, and enablement teams
- Strong project, time management, and team collaboration skills
- Experience working with remote/distributed teams
- Less than 15% travel requirement - to customers, company offices, security conferences, etc.
We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.