Regulatory and Quality Solutions LLC (R&Q) is the industry leader in providing regulatory and quality solutions to medical device companies. From strategy to tactical implementation, R&Q partners with clients by providing business balanced solutions and hands-on support that enhance the commercialization and post market processes for medical devices. Balancing the art and science of the regulatory and quality landscape has been the hallmark of R&Q's mission and cemented it's essence of the 'and means more.'
*This is a remote based role. Life Sciences Recruiting experience is required.
Regulatory and Quality Solutions is seeking a contract-based recruiter responsible for identifying top quality and regulatory talent in the medical device industry. This is a 6-12 month contract assisting with sourcing, interviewing and selecting candidates to support the demands of the R&Q staffing plan and growth.
- Supports the R&Q Talent Acquisition Strategy by ensuring a robust pool of qualified candidates in compliance with all federal and state statutory requirements.
- Source, interview, and select applicants for technical positions (engineers, program managers and other technical consultants)
- Recruitment of top candidates to meet the demand of the staffing plan.
- Works closely with the recruiting manager to present qualified candidates per resourcing requirements.
- May attend local events as needed.
- List job postings on job boards, social media, corporate career web sites, and other possible channels.
- Create deep talent pipelines to support the staffing plan and business expansion efforts.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree required, preferably in a technical discipline or related field. Other backgrounds may apply if candidate has experience recruiting regulatory and/or quality professionals.
- Minimum of 5 years of recruitment experience within a corporate setting and/or a staffing agency required, with experience in recruiting engineers, technical or highly niche roles preferred.
- Experience recruiting regulatory and/or quality professional highly desired.
- Experience with medical devices highly desired.
- Ability to creatively source qualified candidates using latest recruiting tools and techniques.
- Ability to negotiate offers, maintain strong relationships with potential candidates and select candidates based on technical and cultural fit.
- A track record of recruiting and selecting high performing talent.
- Experience recruiting consulting talent.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized.
- Prior experience exercising discretion and maintaining confidential information, required.
- Thorough knowledge of federal and state employment laws, as they relate to recruiting top talent.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Ability to travel, up to 10% for job fairs, networking events, campus relations.
- Must have LLC or equivilant
Being an industry leader in client support is just the beginning for R&Q. Providing a rewarding place to work is rooted deep in the core values of R&Q. From an industry leading compensation package to a deeply engrained focus on work life balance, R&Q applies the 'and means more' approach to employment. At R&Q, you are not just another employee, you are a member of the R&Q family. Make your impact today!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.