Global Marketing Manager, Engineered Thermal Components
This position can be located remotely anywhere in the United States.
The Market Manager is responsible for all aspects of identifying new opportunities and qualifying the fit for Unifrax in worldwide markets. This includes identifying the market need for new products, and determining development requirements to capture these new opportunities. The individual identifies and determines regulatory requirements, opportunity size, competitive products/companies, and Unifrax's ability to successfully compete in specific opportunities. The position is also responsible for Evaluating new market and business opportunities and conducting market research in specific market segments and makes recommendation(s) to senior management regarding Unifrax's ability to successfully pursue a specific market segment. This recommendation should include (but not be limited to defining product R & D requirements, providing a potential acquisition candidate, or a joint development partner. These recommendations should be provided in a detailed action/capture plan which details actions and resources required to capture new opportunities.
- Identify and develop new market opportunities on a worldwide basis.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of regulatory requirements, market requirements, competitive products, market size and growth rates for new market opportunities.
- Identify related products, partners, or acquisition targets that represent attractive opportunities.
- Provide detailed market research, recommendations, and action plans to management regarding potential for product/application growth.
- Reside as a team member (to support product management) on product development teams related to new opportunities.
- Train distributor and internal personnel after commercialization of new product/application opportunities.
- Develop benchmarks to determine progress and timing of achieving new product/market commercialization.
- Responsible for competitive intelligence.
- Budget management.
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5-7 years of sales or market development experience in a related industry
- Ability to conduct market research and provide recommendations based on that research
- Possession of sales, technical, and business skills to understand the requirements of the market and possesses financial skills to analyze market opportunities
- Strong leadership skills with ability to translate business objectives into action
- Ability to create a vision and drive transition and change
- Ability to work with people in multiple diverse cultures and to develop collaborative relationships to drive desired results
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Financial Statement Analysis, and Salesforce CRM.
- 50% overnight travel