Technical Support Specialist
This is an onsite role in San Francisco CA; remote candidates will not be considered. Spanish speaking candidates preferred.
We are hiring a Technical Support Specialist to join our team! This role requires no travel.
Odoo is the world's top open-source ERP SaaS software and Technical Support is the key to our future success! Technical Support Specialists coordinate with various service teams to strategically find the best solutions for businesses that use our software.
As a Technical Support Specialist here at Odoo, you will help us achieve our mission of accelerating value for longstanding SMB customers spanning across North America.
Odoo's Technical Support Specialists work with clients to teach them how to most effectively wield the Odoo applications that they have adopted.
This role collaborates with other client-facing roles, is part of a growing team, and heavily impacts Odoo's success.
We're looking for someone who is investigative, empathetic and has great communication skills. You understand small to medium-sized businesses and the functions within them.
- Become an expert in Odoo’s SaaS/Cloud-based applications
- Prioritize, answer, and implement creative solutions for customers
- Create solutions and effectively communicate (written, verbal) those ideas to customers
- Maximize customer satisfaction through the timely and accurate resolution of customer inquiries/issues
- Collaborate with Engineering and Product resources to escalate critical issues
- Participate in testing of new and updated products and provide feedback
- Gathering feedback: our product team loves to crank out features that our users are asking for!
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Business or STEM
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Able to work in a rapidly evolving field
- Passion for software
- Willing and able to work from 7 am to 4 pm Monday through Friday
Nice to have:
- Business experience at an ERP
- Relational database knowledge
- Sociable and outgoing
- Spanish preferred
In addition to base compensation:
- Benefits package: healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, and savings on additional voluntarily selected benefits
- PTO (Paid-time-off), paid sick days and paid holidays
- Pre-tax commuter benefits such as parking and transit
- Snacks, fruit, and coffee/drinks on tap!
- Yoga classes on-site and other activities possibly expensed if multiple employees attend, especially sports-focused activities
- Evolve in a nice working atmosphere with a passionate team!
- Computer Software
- Information Technology & Services
- Customer Service
- Information Technology
- Quality Assurance