Marketing Manager - Remote based
Job TitleMarketing Manager - Remote based
US Field, Waltham
Each year PerkinElmer products and services support the global screening of 10 million women and 35 million babies for genetic and metabolic disorders. Each year 25,000 babies with rare disease get lifesaving treatments as a direct result of our newborn screening capabilities.
Vanadis™ NIPT will be the first non-invasive prenatal testing platform designed to simplify screening for trisomies 21, 18 and 13 by eliminating the need for complex DNA amplification and analysis. The result will be a complete NIPT platform that any diagnostic lab can install, operate and connect with their existing LIMS system.
This position manages the marketing efforts for the Vanadis business along with the Reproductive Health and Genomics businesses with a focus on digital marketing. The position reports to the Director of global marketing.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for creating and executing a global digital marketing plan for Vanadis including web, social and search platforms
- Work with PerkinElmer colleagues to create marketing content for Vanadis
- Track and report on marketing milestones
- Opportunistically market adjacent products and services such as preeclampsia and prenatal biochemical screens
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial candidate who can work remotely and independently
- Assist in sales training as needed
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited higher learning institution
- Over 3 years of experience executing digital marketing plans
- Over 3 years of experience with Google adwords, Facebook and Instagram marketing platforms
- Over 3 years of experience with search engine optimization
- Experience in healthcare industry is preferred
- Understands the customer and required compliance regulations for our products and processes
- Must model the highest degree of moral and ethical behavior
- Experience working successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and takes ownership for producing positive results
- Keeps commitments; exhibits candor and courage - is not afraid to establish a visible presence and point of view, to engage in spirited and constructive debate, to hold others accountable
- Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments
- Must possess the presentation skills and professionalism to project a professional image, both internally and externally.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills (in English) are essential
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.