Systems Support Analyst I (Overnight Shift)
This opening is more than 240 days old and is very likely already filled.
Job Posting TitleSystems Support Analyst I (Overnight Shift)
SummaryThe VGT Center for Customer Excellence (CCE) Systems Support Analyst I will be primarily responsible for fielding internal/external customer calls, emails, and accurately tracking and entering customer support documentation within the helpdesk/maintenance database. The Systems Support Analyst I will also perform systems administration, database administration, and network operations for our casino customers. This includes 24/7 Tier I support of all routing and switching equipment, production and backup database servers, as well as the infrastructure that allows access to these devices. The CCE is staffed 24/7 and associates should expect to work different shifts, weekends and holidays.
This has been designated as a safety-sensitive job because it involves performing one or more tasks/duties that could reasonably affect the safety and health of the employee performing the task(s) or others.
What you'll do
Ensure enforcement of Regulatory Compliance requirements for all remote access to VGT casino support infrastructure.
• Follow CCE notification and escalation procedures.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Understanding of wireless technology.
• Familiar with Virtual Private Networking (VPN).
• COMPTIA A+, Network+, and/or Server+ certifications are a plus.
• Experience working with Windows server a plus.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
• Experience with Active Directory a plus.
• Strong communication skills, both orally and written.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong planning and organizational skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to provide critical information in a clear, concise and quick manner and the ability to work with customers on problem calls.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize and resolve urgent issues.
• Ability to thrive in a team environment.
• Must enjoy working in a high pressure and fast paced environment.
• Must be able to obtain a gaming license (similar requirements to a security clearance).
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Handle ACD Calls and emails from VGT associates and customers with a positive problem-solving attitude. This includes communicating via Live Chat, use of the customer relationship management tool and other applications internal to ATI/VGT.
• Open, update, properly code, and close trouble cases with accurate detailed information relating to the trouble reported.
• Provide Tier I troubleshooting and support of casino game server and infrastructure.
• Installation and modification of production database software.
• Installation and maintenance of Microsoft Active Directory.
• Monitoring SQL database health and database reporting.
What we're looking for
Education, Training and Experience
• Associates degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
• 0-2 year’s desktop computer skills to include thorough working knowledge of all Microsoft operating systems and applications/programs, PC Hardware, desktop applications and peripherals such as printers and fax machines.
• Call center experience desirable.
The ability to sit and perform terminal/computer work for lengthy periods is expected.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is a non-smoking office environment
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- Our core values: All about the player, Talent Unleashed, Collective Brilliance and Good Business, Good Citizen
Our Winning Ways
- Unite - Come together as one team, with one vision
- Develop - Empower, inspire and grow our people
- Deliver - Execute with excellence, be accountable for results
- Play - Be creative, celebrate success