Translation Success Manager
Title: Translation Success Manager
Are you motivated, outgoing and good at working in a team? CSOFT is looking for a friendly individual with a background in localization and/or languages, good organization and excellent communication skills.
The main role of the TSM is to actively manage and communicate with external resources and vendors. Majority of the work will be dedicated to:
- Overseeing the recruitment, qualifying, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining vendors;
- Working with internal teams for recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits;
- Tracking financial objectives, such as preparing reports and initiating corrective actions;
- Collaborating with different departments; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Developing and maintaining online platform for UI/UX purposes.
- Fast and efficient (not sacrificing quality for speed)
- Ability to work in a remote and international team setting
- Pro-active and confident
- Resourceful (good at problem solving)
- Good communication skills
- English native language skills
- International and/or cross-cultural experience preferred
- Experience with UI/UX development.
- Competency with all basic Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Bachelor's Degree or above.
Location: Boston, United States of America
Please send your CV and cover letter to Cathrine Hansen:
About CSOFT: CSOFT International Ltd. is a leading provider of globalization solutions to the Fortune 1000, ranging from translation and localization services to branding and market entry strategies. Recognized as one of the Top Innovative Companies in 2011 by IDC and one of the Top 5 Language Service Providers worldwide, CSOFT offers quality-driven globalization solutions that go beyond technology to help companies navigate the intricacies of world markets, backed with unrivaled customer service and an award-winning multinational leadership team. In 2012, the company's CEO Ms. Shunee Yee was named one of Fortune Magazine's 10 Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs and a Tech Disruptor by CNN Money.