Customer Support Implementation Manager (Remote)
This opening is more than 150 days old and is very likely already filled.
Job DescriptionCloudbeds is a travel industry startup that works to make the world a more welcome place. We make advanced cloud-based hospitality software for hotels, hostels, vacation rentals and groups that manage reservations and guests, distribute room availability, sell inventory, and collect payments. Our hundreds of team members are distributed across over 30 countries and, altogether, we speak 20+ languages. How do we do it? On a #remotefirst platform that allows every member of our team to work from wherever they are around the globe. We’re looking for people who want to disrupt the travel industry and love to travel as much as we do.
Working with our Customer Implementation teams, as the Implementation Manager, you will develop the Onboarding Services at Cloudbeds. You will administer the everyday workflow of all implementation processes and provide support to implementation teams.
Develop all processes and tools for the customer implementation lifecycle and identify all defects and provide an efficient interface with all marketing and technical departments. Maintain all project plans and ensure compliance with the timeframe and collaborate with stakeholders for all implementation processes. Also, identifying health metrics that are critical for an implementation's overall success.
Our aim is to create a best-in-class customer implementation experience for our customers. The Implementation Manager while accomplishing the above, will identify leading indicators for continual improvements and will inform and execute process changes across the organization. A critical part of the role will involve cross-department feedback loops as teams focus on the evolution of our core product and process.
Working shift: Working hours in North America & APAC
What You Will Do:
- Oversee and support the efforts of all implementation projects while ensuring that implementations are completed on time, within budget, and meet client expectations.
- Coordinate with Implementation Leads to execute appropriate changes to implementation services and evaluate ongoing success.
- Influence cross-functional teams and workflows to improve customer loyalty and retention throughout implementation to go-live.
- Develop and implement business solutions or operational processes and ensure successful change management within the Implementation Department.
- Drive and implement best practices around system setup and product utilization.
- Develop customer journey for implementation, identify opportunities for continuous improvement, track industry best practices
- Manage Implementation activities, onboarding, and training for our current implementation team
- Grow and lead a growing implementation team along with influencing the current team to scale, managing professional growth through strong mentorship, coaching, and recruiting new team members
- Provide leadership in hospitality training and thought leadership within the Implementation team
- Understand the strategic goals of unique customer segments and make recommendations based on Cloudbeds products and best practices
- Collaborate with internal teams to drive alignment, understand customer perceptions, and partner together to exceed customer expectations
- Work closely with Product and Sales teams to track optimization requests, best practices/technical recommendations and ensure account issues are resolved quickly
- Analyze data independently to discover insights to improve the implementation experience
- Attract high potential individual contributors with similar skills to the team to ensure the success of future customers and fuel customer growth
- Required 2-3 years of management experience with a hospitality property or hospitality software company
- Experience with multiple areas of a hotel or similar property type (Frontdesk Manager, Revenue Manager, Concierge, etc…)
- Desired: 1-2 years managing a multi-faceted Customer Success team at a Saas company. (Global team or customer base preferred)
- Demonstrable team leadership experience, and the ability to monitor trends and use data to drive decision-making and team strategy
- You take pride in being a top performer and a subject matter expert.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, with a high level of drive, accountability, and attention to detail
- Must have lead and developed teams working in 24 x 7 mode
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Demonstrated ability to create and maintain relationships with people on all levels of the organization (internally and externally)
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable working with disparate raw data to drive insights and action plans
Company Awards to Check Out!
Inc. Best Places to Work (2017 & 2018)
Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Companies (2018)
Connect MIP Award (Technology)
Best Places to Work | Inc Magazine (2017 & 2018)
Best Places to Work | HotelTechReport (2018 & 2019)
Start-Ups to Watch in 2018 | Forbes