Senior Customer Success Manager
This opening is more than 125 days old and is very likely already filled.
- 5+ years relevant experience in hospitality, technology, or travel industry.
- Solid intermediate understanding of the application and functions within Duetto
- Intermediate level of revenue management, or related specialty
- May have direct reports.
We pride ourselves on our customers' success! We will not be successful unless our customers are receiving massive value from our service. This is why we insist that our team is made up of revenue strategy experts from the most respected hospitality icons around the world - so that we can strategize with our customers as consultants. From onboarding to ongoing support, we're there to maximize the capability of our solution to execute our customers' revenue strategies.
Job Overview & Requirements
Responsible for managing the interaction between all stakeholder groups, Customer Success expectations and project success criteria. A creative problem solver. As a trusted advisor, you will use your expertise to assist our clients daily in maximizing all that Duetto products have to offer. Responsible for understanding customer requirements, managing implementation, and driving adoption by providing recommendations that align with specific business needs. The position requires a confident, goal-focused business manager who is a team player.
What you will do
- Has deep business and technical knowledge of Duetto's pricing and revenue optimization solutions and additional products
- Serves as the voice of the customer while conducting remote / onsite meetings.
- Manages all post-sales activity for their assigned accounts (onboarding, personalized training, continued support
- Analyzes data to determine market trends and speaks with customers about the most relevant features / functionality for their specific needs
- Conducts analyses to understand how our products can address issues
- Resolves any business issues for the client including (business practices, system, configuration, and system usage and monitoring)
- Interact and provide support within assigned team and other departments
- Creates a positive and productive environment within the department.
- Bachelor's degree in hotel management studies, technology, economics or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience in Hospitality Revenue Management.
- Spanish Speaking is preferred, but not required.
- Client Centered Approach and Professional Orientation
- Good team player, flexible and a positive attitude
- A developed business and technical knowledge of Duetto's pricing and revenue optimization solution and additional products
- Strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution skills
- Analytical approach to identification and resolution of complex problems
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with customers without oversight
- Strong desire to work directly with clients to solve business issues
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, presentation creation, and email applications
- Working knowledge of web conferencing software (i.e. FB live, Join me, WebEx, etc.)
- Working understanding of ticketing systems (JIRA, Kanban, Trello etc)
- Knowledge of CRM systems (i.e. Salesforce.com, Oracle, etc.)
- Hotel experience in Front Office, Sales, Reservations or Revenue Management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Project Management
Duetto is bringing progressive 'big data' cloud technology to the enterprise side of the travel business, a massive industry ripe for innovation that represents almost 10% of global GDP. Led by former Salesforce.com CTO and travel industry experts, we use predictive analytics to help hotels make more money through smarter pricing decisions.
Our team is Series D funded by an impressive list of investors including Warburg Pincus, Accel, Battery Ventures, Icon Ventures, Altimeter Capital, Trinity Ventures, and Benchmark Capital, as well as notable individual investors from the technology and travel communities.
At Duetto, we are committed to creating an atmosphere of inclusion and acceptance. We believe that by cultivating a team with diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences, we will continue to lead the industry with our cutting-edge platform-based hospitality technology. Duetto offers an open and collaborative work environment with competitive benefits packages including flexible work hours, 28+ days of PTO per year (including holidays), 12-20 weeks of fully-paid parental leave, and frequent community-building events.