Customer Support Manager
Topps is one of the most enduring and respected brands in the United States. We are building a world-class digital group to deliver the highest quality mobile sports and entertainment apps to fans all over the world. We are on a mission to dramatically lift the quality of our apps and modernize the Topps brand. We are looking for people with the passion, talent and focus to begin creating the highest quality mobile apps around sports properties such as MLB, NFL & NHL, and entertainment brands such as Star Wars, Marvel and Disney. Join our dynamic & entrepreneurial team and be a driving force as we transform one of the most storied entertainment brands into the world leader of digital collectibles.
Why you will love it here:
- Work with the world’s top sports and entertainment properties
- Work with a passionate, confident and humble team
- Fun office atmosphere
- Independence and lack of bureaucracy that clears the way for you to do your best work
- Competitive compensation & benefits. We build great teams and take care of them
We are looking for an experienced Customer Support Manager to ensure our customers have the best possible experience with our portfolio of entertainment and sports mobile apps.
Your mission will be to make sure customer issues are solved quickly and efficiently resulting in high customer satisfaction scores.
The Customer Support Manager will report directly to the General Manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage, mentor and inspire a team of customer support personnel including offshore resources
- Ensure response rates to customer tickets in line with the highest industry standards
- Manage responses to customer comments & concerns in community chat channels, app review comments, comment posts and anywhere else fans are engaging
- Resolve every customer issue to the customer’s satisfaction
- Measure customer support success with clear metrics
- Manage a customer support budget and optimize spending
- Direct intelligence gathered from all customer support channels to the product and data science teams to improve our products and the user experience
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer support management role, preferably in the consumer mobile application business
- Proven ability to maintain high customer satisfaction and net promoter scores
- Ability to manage remote customer support personnel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Passion for delivering positive outcomes to customers