Branding & Marketing Manager
Anoko House is an international members club for culturally-savvy global citizens passionate about building wealth. We use art as a tool for bridge-building across race, ethnicity, gender and socioeconomic status and help our members cultivate diverse business relationships. To learn more, visit . We are looking for a branding and marketing lead who can help us create and execute a global branding and marketing strategy, consistent with our mission. The ideal candidate has experience working in a consumer-facing, fast-growing start-up environment, preferably in digital marketing, high-end / luxury and hospitality space and is willing to roll his or her sleeves up to get the work done, with a demonstrated ability to lead a team of creatives and business executives.
3 Employer References
LOCATION: New York, NY; Remote candidates will be considered.
COMPENSATION: Will include a combination of equity and salary. TBD.
- Educational Background includes a Bachelor's Degree or higher degree
- Technical expertise includes CRM and sales funnels, social media management, digital advertising
- 5+ years experience working in luxury / high-end hospitality industry
- Polished presentation and client-facing
- Demonstrated ability to scale a small brand and grow social media following
- Experience developing and executing branding plans, marketing initiatives, monitoring competitive activity, collaborating with product management, conducting market research and managing a team
- Experience overseeing marketing communications and creating copy across digital platforms
- Familiarity with experiential activations and event planning and execution from beginning to end
- Metrics-driven, with experience tracking ROI from marketing activities
- Experience with implementing brand ambassador programs
- Strong relationships within arts, music, culinary and / or hospitality spaces is a plus
- Global work experience is a plus
- Ability to wear multiple hats, including branding, marketing, event execution and sales
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and responsiveness