Lead UX Designer
If you had the best ERP tool that powered some of the most high-profile Architecture, Engineering and Government Contracting firms in America, what would you do? Make it even better! The Unanet/Clearview team is committed to consistently delivering new features to its suite of products and we are just getting started! We want to grow our team, tackle even bigger challenges and do amazing things. We work in focused, agile-based teams to constantly improve our code base, add new ways of interfacing with the system and have amassed a large backlog of interesting product initiatives. We want to grow to enable even greater success within our industry. This is where you come in!
As a Lead UX Designer, this is a great opportunity for growth, experimentation, and the challenge to create something truly remarkable all while having the support of an executive team that understands the importance of a Lean UX process.
Applicants must be authorized for non-sponsored employment in the U.S.
- Lead the UX efforts on key projects and initiatives across our portfolio of products, raising the bar through quantitative and qualitative metrics
- Responsible for the continued development of UX strategy, user journeys, and innovative user experiences across a wide variety of channels and platforms
- Provide deliverables including prototypes, proof of concept documents, wireframes, information architecture, user flows, use cases, user scenarios, and research debriefs
- Manage all aspects of a design project from start to finish and own the end-to-end user experience of a project
- Conduct interviews, competitive research, design explorations, and strategic analysis
- Manage a holistic design system to encourage consistent patterns and best practices
- Collaborate effectively with leaders and individual contributors in engineering, design, product, and more
- Mentor and direct the work of more junior designers and partner closely with design leadership to ensure designers are equipped to do their best work
- Raise the bar for design quality by giving and soliciting constructive feedback from peers and stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience designing business-oriented web and mobile applications
- Demonstrated ability to work with business stakeholders and technical teams to understand, analyze, and document requirements
- A strong technical aptitude (you don't have to code, but you do have to be able to earn the respect of the people who do)
- Effective interpersonal communications skills (presentation, written and verbal) and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Deep understanding of how to integrate research, design, language, technical development, and business strategy