Full Stack Developer
Potential for Remote opportunity for the 'right' candidate
Must be Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. with No Visa sponsorship required. NO third party c2c candidates need apply.
The Full-Stack Lead is a hands-on role with exclusive responsibility for owning module/service level design to delivery to key products. The role also involves in working with the product owner and architect to ensure compliance and overall security and quality standards of the company. Mentoring is also a key part of this role. Working on this high-volume, security intensive application, the Full-Stack Developer uses automation frameworks for testing and deployment. This individual will use their strong communication skills to work cross-functionally with teams in Atlanta and other locations, and has the ability to actively and effectively listen to hiring managers and candidates.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Design and Develop software applications and solutions based on documented business and system requirements. Write, edit, and debug code for assigned projects. Understand how applications operate, are structured, and how customers use them.
Provide assistance to the testing team and support personnel as needed to resolve application issues. Respond promptly and professionally to bug reports.
Take ownership of the delivery schedule and quality of work. Provide input and estimates about the effort required to build desired functionality.
Design applications for stability, scalability, and performance. Design solutions to problematic programming.
Use Test-driven Development (TDD) techniques to specify a detailed, executable design for your solution
- Bachelor's degree in a technology-related field, or equivalent experience
- Strong in all layers of the development process from front-end HTML to DB and model layers.
- 8 to 10 years of development experience in an high volume, SAAS platforms
- Minimum 3 years working in Agile environment
Required knowledge of:
- Agile software development methodology
- Systems development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Testing methods and techniques
- Test-driven Development (TDD)
- Required knowledge of Microservices architecture
Skills (all required):
- Effectively meet deadlines and troubleshoot issues while handling multiple priorities and projects
- Able to work independently with limited direction and/or in a team capacity to handle complex technical issues while ensuring timely solutions
- Self-motivated with a high degree of initiative
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and strong writing/documentation skills