Digital Marketing Campaign Analyst
Hamilton Porter is a boutique technical recruiting firm that partners with a variety of companies ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500's. We are currently searching for a dynamic Sales & Marketing Campaign Analyst that is highly self-motivated and excited about the opportunity to work from home. Our client is a proven industry leader in the Digital Marketing space and has identified the right combination of data strategies to unlock cost-effective leads for advertisers and to provide top-notch value for clients. Over the past ten years, our client has made it their mission to provide work from home capabilities for its employees, which has created a great work-life balance. If you want to be a part of a culture that values teamwork, continuous improvement and adapting to solve challenging business problems then this is the place for you. Come join our team and help us grow our amazing organization through Data Monetization, Lead Generation and Customer Acquisition.
Day to Day:
As a Sales & Marketing Campaign Analyst, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of revenue-generating data sources and will use a series of strategies to optimize data performance. You will also be expected to utilize your strong analytical aptitude to track the performance of marketing campaigns and connect to data at a high-level. In your role, you will develop relevant and targeted feedback for our sales team, as well as forecast the path that our website sources should take to achieve maximum success. As a remote employee, you will have the ability to work independently while also functioning and contributing as part of a team.
- 2-5 years of relevant statistical/analytical experience
- High proficiency in MS Excel
- Bachelor's Degree (desired, but not required)
- Ability to be successful in a work-from home environment
- Strong attention to detail
- mySQL (highly desired skill)
- Bonus points for any experience in the online media, digital marketing, lead generation, affiliate marketing, or performance marketing industries
Perks of the job:
- Competitive Salary ($50-$60k) with a generous quarterly bonus plan
- Generous Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K plans - we cover 85% of the costs for employees
- Enjoy the ability to work remotely 100% of the time
- Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Flexible hours, and more!
Please apply asap as we are looking to hire for this role immediately!