Publisher/Media Sales Executive
Based on our rapid business growth we are actively recruiting a Publisher/Meda Sales Executive/ to join MEDQOR. The MEDQOR business is focused on U.S. healthcare, where we are innovating and evolving a data and informatics business with a legacy in B2B, advertising-based media. This role is responsible for driving revenue growth of a select media brand through direct customer business development effort focused on our digital and data-based products. The U.S. healthcare market is robust, growing, and in a state of accelerated disruption. MEDQOR is headquartered in the Kansas City metropolitan area. While being Kansas City-based is preferred, this position can be remote.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with customers to identify and implement strategies for customer success and revenue growth
- Work closely with healthcare industry suppliers and internal resources to design and implement successful, measurable, state-of-the-art marketing strategies and campaigns
- Leverage MEDQOR's rich first-party audience dataset to build highly customized, segmented, one-to-one, opti-channel campaigns that meet the goals of MEDQOR clients.
- Help to develop innovative new digital products, data and analytics solutions, and marketing services that meet the needs of the market and which are designed to expand the MEDQOR business
What We Are Looking For
- Current or recent sales/business development experience in media or marketing services is required.
- Experience in selling Account-Based Marketing and other innovative digital solutions; developing capabilities, building and activating brands, uncovering strategic insights, and driving campaign success, is required.
- Expertise in all state of the art digital marketing strategies and tactics including, but not limited to: Marketing strategies for growth; Digital advertising; Account-Based Marketing; Branded Content; Social Media; Programmatic Marketing; Email Marketing; Webinars and Events' Gated Content Strategies, is required.
- Keen knowledge of current advertising and marketing technologies and trends is required.
- Ability to understand, uncover, and communicate insights of digital data from our first party data and data acquired from customer marketing campaigns
- Success in conceptualization, strategy, design, implementation and metrics management of multiple media platforms delivering client communications programming
- Efficient self-starter who can quickly build relationships and gain trust
- Strong communications, sales, customer service, and project management skills
- Ability to present ideas, negotiate and problem solve
- Proficiency in Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Proficiency in use of a CRM
- Information Services
- Online Media
- Data, Informatics, DaaS
- Sales of advertising, data-based services in print and digital media
- Create and implement customer-centric marketing strategies for growth