Executive Admin Assistant
This is a full-time remote position.
EFW is seeking an Executive Admin Assistant to join our exceptional team.
The Executive Admin Assistant is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day administrative operations and providing administrative office support to a virtual team environment.
Base Monthly Salary: $3,000 (possible future bonuses per CEO's discretion)
Who We Are:
EFW Consulting is one of the fastest growing online relationship coaching companies in the world. With a rapidly expanding subscriber base of over 35,000 and a monthly unique readership of over 100,000, we are well on our way to becoming the premier brand in personal relationship development for today's woman.
Our mission is simple - to help women find the self-love they need to find the dream relationships they're looking for. We empower, we guide and we watch our clients thrive.
As a female-led, digital coaching company, we are beyond passionate about producing cutting-edge content on relationships, personal growth, and emotional development to help women build relationships that don't just endure but flourish. Offering innovative products that range from individual coaching to our marquis online personal development school - the Embodied Feminine Woman Institute - we've helped thousands of women empower themselves in love and life. We've been responsible for countless engagements, new relationships and healed marriages, and we consider it a privilege to bring our revolutionary methods to every single one of our clients.
We get results because we care and our methodologies work extremely well - about our clients, about our people and about the relationships we help build. And we want nothing less than to completely disrupt the $3 billion dollar coaching industry with our message. We love what we do and our team works hard to make an impact.
What You'll Do:
- Manage CEO's calendar and live coaching schedules.
- Work as part of the extended People team to promote an energetic and inclusive company culture through new practices and processes within the office.
- Provide administrative support, including filing, paperwork, onboarding and other administration tasks.
- Ensure employees and new hires have access to systems and processes, basic troubleshooting, and some technical support.
- Communicate with the leadership team regarding the requirements and improvement of office facilities.
- Managing various Customer Service activities
- Customer service skills for helping clients
- Creating and sending contracts via DocuSign
- Able to respond promptly via Facebook Messenger
- Excellent Tracking, Filing, and keeping on top of all tasks.
- Uploading and Organizing Membership Site Content to Simplero
- Working closely with the CEO and COO on many aspects of the business.
- Must be Professional in Communication.
What You'll Need:
- Experience managing a virtual team of a fast-growing company.
- A positive, professional, patient and customer service mindset and demeanor.
- An ability to autonomously manage work - from big projects to all of the important details - initiating and following through with a commitment to excellent results.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with delivering exceptional customer service.
- Able to demonstrate composure even under pressure.
- Experience managing and juggling multiple requests at a given time.
- Proficiency in Google Suite, including Calendar, Docs, Spreadsheet and Drive.
- Proficiency in various platforms, scheduling, mailing lists, other tools including Simplero, ScheduleOnce, DRIP, DocuSign, Zoom, GoDaddy, Dropbox, Canva
- Familiar with social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Great collaborator with the ability to focus on the big picture and small detail
- Strong work ethic with the ability to take ownership, roll up sleeves and get things done
EFW is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, promoting and hiring a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity is an essential part of a healthy workplace and that inclusivity means more than just good intentions.
How to Apply
If we've described you perfectly, please send your resume, your LinkedIn account detail, and 1 reference with contact information. We can't wait to hear from you.