Ossola Recruiting (OR) is a growing company, based out of Annapolis, MD with a strong client base and track record of success. We are scaling fast and will be looking to hire between 3-5 part-time Sales Recruiters in 2020.
At OR, our mission it to help veterans find meaningful and purposeful careers in high tech sales. Whether dealing directly with a transitioning military veteran or someone who took off the uniform years ago, we remain dedicated to helping candidates find sustainable careers -- not just a paycheck. Additionally, OR promotes a virtual work environment -- so everyone on our team works from home. Great culture? Check. Great benefits? Check. Great compensation? Check, check!
As a part-time Sales Recruiter, you will manage the recruiting process from tip to tail. How will you do this? By building a network of candidates in your market and developing relationships with hiring managers and executive-level leadership. Additionally, as part of working for a dynamic start-up, you will be asked to wear many hats to help grow the company in 2019 and beyond.
- Identify candidates and build relationships with clients
- Understand your candidates' career aspirations and professional goals and match them with the needs of your clients
- Utilize extensive internal resources, networking capability, social media resources, localized job seeking groups and more
- Vet sales candidates for a variety of requirements including performance metrics, culture fit, timing, desired compensation, etc
- Provide consultative service to clients and help create a clear path to achieving their hiring plans
- Educate clients on the benefits of hiring military veterans in today's talent acquisition landscape
- Military service or veteran spouse, a plus but not required (candidate must understand the veteran 'transition' experience)
- Bachelor's degree and/or two plus years of professional business experience
- Recruiting industry experience, a plus, but not required
- Superior communication skills
- Exceptional active listening skills
- Desire to work in a consultative culture with a lot of autonomy and responsibility
- Ability to research and negotiate with clients
- Excellent business acumen
- Competitive base rate + uncapped commission
- Remote work environment