Who We Are
StyleMe is the world's most advanced 3D virtual fitting room, allowing consumers to “try on” clothes virtually while they shop online to discover their best style and fit. The omni-channel solution is proven to drive engagement, increase conversions & reduce returns for retailers.
Our team comprises of top talent from diverse backgrounds in fashion and tech, specialized in disciplines like computer vision, AI, clothing simulation, machine-learning and more. We believe shopping should be an engaging and efficient experience for consumers while minimizing environmental impact and losses for businesses. Passionate about revolutionizing the retail industry, we look forward to helping you stay on the forefront of innovation.We have offices in New York and Taipei to serve our global clients around the world.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Tracks product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keeps promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Supports sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Direct Marketing, Market Segmentation, Marketing Research, Coordination, Project Management, Reporting Research Results, Understanding the Customer, Process Improvement, Initiative, Planning, Financial Skills
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $18.00 /hour
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote