The Copywriter is an innovative creative director for brands that are in touch with the digital world. The role calls for being one part brand strategist, as well as one part creative writer—who owns our voice across social media and web copywriting. You are highly observant and an adaptable idea person who understands great concepts can come from anyone and anywhere. You will be responsible for working with the Marketing team to own the brand voice at all touchpoints. You will oversee our content calendar themes to stay relevant on social media, while evolving the brand voice today and into the future.
You’ll be working primarily within the digital realm, so any portfolio of content you submit should reflect this. We love seeing overall brand solutions and smaller tactics in your book.
- Location: Remote / Denver
- Status: Part-Time - 20-25/hrs a week
- Equipment: Must have own computer
- Hours: Can commit to hours around the 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. MST timeframe
- If hired, must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- 5+ years in the marketing and advertising world
- 3+ years leading or contributing to social media planning and copywriting
- Strong creative book that shows excellent past work in the digital space
- Able to move from strategic thinking to posting on social media throughout the day
- Value an environment of psychological safety and diversity of thought
- Passion for shifting culture in a positive direction through digital platforms
- Experience working in a creative / technology-driven startup
- Own a variety of creative work from content calendars to campaigns
- Develop the ongoing editorial content calendar that drives brand awareness and user engagement through our omnichannel marketing approach
- Work directly with designer(s) on the Marketing and Product teams to develop a voice that our audience is attracted to
- Care more about writing and developing creative ideas with the team than going solo
- Own and manage your daily tasks, reporting to the CXO and PM
This is not your typical magazine or editorial company. We're looking for someone who wants to help reinvent publishing from the ground up; who recognizes the urgent need for verified but anonymous contributions to our cultural conversation; and who is not afraid to think boldly.
If that's you, let's talk!