Growth and Content Analyst
Our Growth & Content Analyst will be a new key role in the business, driving strategic thinking around content marketing opportunities and finding key contributors to The Doe’s editorial platform. You will use modern growth tools such as BuzzSumo and Phantombuster to uncover new key interests for the business. You will work directly with our Marketing and Editorial teams to report on and deploy various analytical approaches for our content marketing plans.
We are looking for someone that is a self-starter, loves diving in and can master SaaS products. From data-mining and web analytics to social media trends, you will report back to the leadership and advocate for new opportunities based on your findings to each team.
- Location: Remote / Denver
- Status: Part-time 20-25hrs a week
- Equipment: Must have own computer
- Hours: Can commit to hours around the 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. MST timeframe
- If hired, must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- 1+ years experience in data analysis, content strategy, SEO, marketing, or media buying
- Bachelor’s degree in liberal arts, marketing, or computer science. We’re looking for someone who, more than anything, is excited to begin a dynamic career in growth marketing
- Experience with SaaS tools used for data mining, web analytics, social media and web SEO
- Comfortable and confident moving between different editorial and marketing needs throughout the day
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment while maintaining clear communication with the team
- High technology and social media IQ
- Gather prospective contributors for the editorial outlet through tech and data tools, as well as research-driven methods
- Research content opportunities using tools like BuzzSumo and PhantomBustor to gain SEO and social media advantages
- Able to review web, social and ad-buying analytics to form business opinions and adapt new strategies in real-time with the team
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in project management tools and communicate progress clearly
- Solve problems with quick thinking and fresh ideas
- Work with the Editor-in-Chief to transcribe interviews
This is not your typical magazine or editorial company. We're looking for someone who wants to help reinvent publishing from the ground up; who recognizes the urgent need for verified but anonymous contributions to our cultural conversation; and who is not afraid to think boldly.
If that's you, let's talk!