The Marketing Coordinator works with all departments, partners and applicable vendors to ensure that the marketing team initiatives are being properly organized and managed. The key projects in this role will be management of apparel design, merch sales, video production, digital builds, as well as social media management—the list goes on! The ideal team member is a great communicator, a strong problem solver, highly organized, creative and a skilled motivator.
- Location: Remote / Denver
- Status: Full-time including company benefits
- Equipment: Must have own computer
- Hours: Can commit to hours in the 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. MST timeframe
- If hired, can provide proof of eligiblity to work in the United States
- 1+ years experience working in marketing or a related degree
- 1+ years experience working in fashion apparel or a related degree
- Loves all things digital and understands relevant social media platforms for marketing
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn on the fly, take direction and apply creative solutions rapidly with leadership and the creative team
- Excited about fashion and building a brand from the ground up
- Able to work well with creatives and designers while providing clear direction, both of the written and verbal sort
- Coordinate the development of the new apparel brand that aligns with the company goals through direction from leadership
- Coordinate product testing and design tests with apparel vendors
- Oversee social media giveaways and monitor success
- Outreach to customers via social media to coordinate prize winnings and customer support
- Report statuses with Project Manager and leadership about initiatives when they are on- and off-track with plans for solving the path forward
- Work directly with digital merch ad team to update creative, copy and inventory
- Set up and coordinate photoshoots for new apparel sales and marketing needs
This is not your typical magazine or editorial company. We're looking for someone who wants to help reinvent publishing from the ground up; who recognizes the urgent need for verified but anonymous contributions to our cultural conversation; and who is not afraid to think boldly.
If that's you, let's talk!