Business and Marketing Graduates Wanted
Marketing Brand Ambassadors Needed
ATTENTION all Graduates, Interns, Students Looking for Experience or candidates looking for a career change.
Job Type: Part-time / Full-time and Summer Roles Available
Salary: between $450.00 - $850.00 per/week dependent on hours worked
Office Location: Austin, TX
Our summer expansion plans are underway, we need to develop 5-8-new marketing brand ambassadors to take on a new challenge with us this summer. In order to uphold our brand management standards and relationship status with our clients, we offer ongoing training; and we work in teams. We pride ourselves on the amount of personal and professional growth our team members are able to experience, so if you’re looking for a new challenge, look no further!
These roles will involve:
• Marketing /Advertising: you’ll be responsible for product marketing and advertising our clients services and products
• Brand Management: you’ll be explaining products and services with enthusiasm as you represent our clients and their offers to the public
• Customer Service: you’ll be offering general customer service and assistance to customers as/ when needed.
• New Customer Acquisition: you’ll be registering interested customers for their new products and/or services.
• Public Relations: you’ll be responsible for making sure each and every interaction with customers is positive and leaves them with a favorable impression of the client you’re representing.
Requirements and Recommendations:
• Experience: retail sales, hospitality, call center, marketing, promotions, administration, recruitment sport, or similar experience is helpful.
• Education: no specific education or qualifications are required, but we do expect you to bring an open mind and be willing to learn new skills.
• Skills: basic customer service skills and the ability to work well independently and as part of a team are essential. Sales skills are helpful
• Qualities: outgoing, extroverted people with a sense of humor tend to excel in these roles, but we welcome those willing to expand their comfort zones!
• Other: all applicants must be 18+ years of age and eligible to work in the US
• Teamwork: we work in teams because it helps new people learn and leads to a better customer experience due to added atmosphere and enthusiasm
• Compensation: we operate in a performance-based industry and offer uncapped earnings averaging above the national average
• Growth: We’ll need people to advance into leadership and management roles rapidly if we want to continue to expand and diversify our client portfolio
• Development: learn the most desirable/ marketable career skills within your first few months (marketing, sales, recruitment, leadership, administration, client relations, management)
• Travel/ Events: Top performers will have the opportunity to attend black tie events, award ceremonies, regional conferences, gourmet meals, and more throughout the USA, Canada, and Europe!
Don't wait to click the APPLY button today!