Customer Experience Specialist
This opening is more than 227 days old and is very likely already filled.
Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
You will troubleshoot for YouTube creators and brands with the most popular YouTube Chrome Extension. We handle everything from billing issues and password resets, to QA testing and bug reports. Our multilingual CS department also helps to translate a good portion of not just our help documents and marketing materials, but the app itself!
vidIQ is searching for an experienced candidate who wants to join our remote Customer Support team. This employee can be located anywhere in the world where you get great internet access, but will need to be able to work a set schedule of Monday through Friday from 3pm to 11pm Pacific and we are specifically looking for a representative who can help our users who speak French.
The minimum requirements to be considered for a Customer Experience role at vidIQ:
- Native English fluency, written, spoken and listening skills
- Available up to 8 hours a day, 5 days a week
- Required to have access to broadband internet with reliable connection
- Required to have a Windows, Mac or Linux computer and be comfortable troubleshooting your own system
- Required to have an iPhone or Android mobile phone for troubleshooting our soon-to-be-released mobile app
- Previous Customer Service experience with a remote tech/SaaS company
- Demonstrative experience being self-directed and autonomous
- Is naturally empathetic and gets a kick out of solving others’ issues
These additional skills are the ones that will catch our eye!
- You have the ability to write with native fluency in French.
- You are a YouTube creator- What’s your channel?
- You know your way around the Intercom customer messaging platform
Other things to know about vidIQ
- We are a small, remote team in different time zones and communicate with a variety of tools through the day. You should feel comfortable in this situation.
- We want to be the best platform for video creators. Everything we do is to build trust with our users and help them improve at their craft.
- We expect team members to be very independent and capable of handling their responsibilities professionally and timely.
- This is a full-time role and we are not open to short-term contracts.