Senior Marketing Designer
This opening is more than 227 days old and is very likely already filled.
Headquarters: Washington, DC
At GovPredict, we build products that make government more transparent and politics more efficient. We help organizations navigate and guide public policy with a comprehensive platform that unifies advocacy, government relations, and fundraising teams.
We are a 100% non-partisan company -- and we really mean it! Our clients fall on all sides of every issue, and we provide the same powerful technology to them all. Our team members are also all along the political spectrum, and we want everyone to feel welcome. The only rule is that our personal political views never affect our work. We believe that every organization has the right and the duty to analyze government policy, come to their own conclusions, and promote their points of view to the public (and public officials).
Good companies can be built quickly. Greatness takes hard work over time. We want people who are dedicated and want to invest themselves in GovPredict just as much as we are dedicated to our people and invest in them. We are a team of relentless problem-solvers and we believe in professional development and promotion from within.
GovPredict is headquartered in Washington, DC, the heart of American politics. Our engineering offices are located in Chișinău, Moldova and in Belo Horizonte, Brazil. We have a friendly, collaborative, hard-working team that is dedicated to building the best public affairs software in the world.
The industry has gotten stale, and we're working to build something better. Organizations deserve the most modern, comprehensive tools available to monitor the political and policy landscape and protect their missions. If you want to help drive that forward, come work with us!
About the Role
Would you like to be the start of something big? Do you love taking a brief and turning into stunning reality? Have you developed materials that influence specific market segments? The marketing team at GovPredict is hiring its first full-time designer.
You will own the visual execution of GovPredict’s brand, playing a major role in shaping the way our state-of-the-art products are perceived in the Government Relations segment. Working closely with the VP of Marketing and other colleagues, you will be building something new.
This is a big opportunity, and we want someone who can take the lead in ensuring every interaction with GovPredict is exciting, engaging, and modern. You need to be adept at taking descriptions of niche market segments and designing materials that will spark specific emotional reactions in those segments.
The Senior Marketing Design Manager will create every visual item that we use, from case studies to pull-up banners and from digital ads to the entire marketing site.
- Design all marketing materials, including, but not limited to:
- Flyers, brochures, folders
- Corporate items such as folders, notebooks, swag, etc
- Conference display materials
- Online ads
- Web pages
- Develop and manage all visual aspects of the company brand
- Manage entire design process from receipt of brief to delivery of materials
- A bachelor's degree
- At least 5 years experience with print and digital design (B2B strongly preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to take the emotional motivators and general preferences listed in a brief for different target segments and translate this understanding into a design language that elicits specific responses.
- Willingness to iterate and optimize web designs based on data around conversion rates and site user behavior.
- Collaborative approach, receiving and responding to feedback
- Attention to detail
- Ability to code web pages and modules (strong preference given to candidates with experience developing in HubSpot)
- Experience in HubSpot
- Working knowledge of the government relations/public affairs segment