Senior .NET Developer
Contract Length: 12-months
Job ID: 12964180
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking a Senior .NET Developer to join our team Remotely. This individual will work remotely with one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
- Design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for market sale or large-scale proprietary software for internal use.
- Use Microsoft .NET Framework and a supported programming language (e.g., VB.NET, Visual C#).
- Serve as technical expert on development projects.
- Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design.
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements.
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality.
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation.
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed.
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements.
- Consult with end user to prototype, refine, test, and debug programs to meet needs.
- Recognized as advanced individual contributor.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 7-10 years of related experience developing .NET applications.
- Prior experience with T-SQL and SQL Server.
- Ability to communicate effectively with development team members and management.
- Experience as an effective member of teams.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
CereCore was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
#DICETech - provided by Dice