Lead Python Developer
Role : Lead Python Developer
Location : Boston, MA/100% Remote
Duration : 3+ Months Contract
Interview Mode: Phone and Skype
- They currently have a contractor in Colorado but he just gave his 30 day notice because he wants to start his own consulting company.
- He s the team lead for the engineering organization.
- He mentors junior developers, does code reviews and does hands on work.
- This person will be replacing him and hopefully cross training him.
- They need a Lead Python Engineer who can do hands on work and also mentor the full stack and data teams.
Most important things are:
- AWS experience they have someone else on the team with the experience there but they have to have worked with cloud computing in AWS
- Microservices Flask, Python, APIs
- ETL Creating ETL processes with Python, SQL and PostGres
- Some level of mentoring and leadership of people.
- Any healthcare or Medical Claims experience is a huge plus so many regulations that are helpful to know about when they are developing code for a healthcare system. .
Deepak Kumar | Sr Technical Recruiter| Apetan Consulting LLC- provided by Dice