Business Development Director
Are you searching for your dream job? Here at Ledger Bennett, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We're looking for amazing talent who are full of ideas, thrive in a fast-paced environment and are continuously looking to develop themselves.
Do you have a proven track record in the staffing industry that can implement a US-wide business development strategy for our recurring revenue streams? Do you have experience in selling staffing solutions and technology? If so, then we are looking for a Business Development Director like you, to join our dynamic team based in the US.
*This role is remote so we will accept application from all across the US*
You would be turbo-charging our growth by building relationships with senior client stakeholders and creating solutions to their skills gaps and change management requirements. It will take innovative thinking, problem solving and a tenacious attitude towards getting our offering and message in front of enterprise clients.
The ideal Business Development Director:
As our ideal candidate you must have confidence to make the big shots, but the humility to take direction. You must possess the following:
- Experience with platform or product partnerships.
- Experience in the sales tech or enterprise software industry.
- Strong experience in business development or partnerships focused roles in the staffing industry.
- Proven track record in achieving aggressive sales targets
- Strong negotiation skills and commercial acumen
- Strong financial analysis, modelling, and business presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively across multiple teams.
Previous Experience or knowledge of B2B digital marketing would be an advantage but not essential.
What can we offer you?
As our Business Development Director, you will be entitled to a highly competitive salary of $60K basic + estimated $60K commission (uncapped) plus a range of benefits including:
- 20 days PTO plus recognized holiday dates.
- Health Insurance with Vision and Dental
- Generous 401K allowance & Flexible Spend Account access
- Company Wellness plan with Class Pass matching
- Flexible working style
- Life Insurance Plan & Life Assurance Scheme
- Personal development & Commuter Benefits scheme
- Access to online training
Why work for Ledger Bennett?
At Ledger Bennett you will implement best-in-class marketing solutions and adopt new and emerging technologies.
We are a well-established business of experienced digital marketing professionals working in global teams to deliver data driven solutions to complex marketing, sales and customer success problems.
We are growing rapidly with new offices in London, San Francisco and Chicago established in 2017. Joining us now you will be part of a fast paced and innovative agency and will have a chance to be a key part of this growth.
If you have the skills and experience to excel as our Business Development Director, click APPLY with your resume.