This opening is more than 223 days old and is very likely already filled.
- To be considered for our UX Designer position we request that you please include URLs for an online portfolio in addition to resume. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.
About the job:
- We are looking for an experienced UX designer to partner with the technology and product teams on our some of our key initiatives across our digital platforms.
- Someone who is passionate about developing strategies based off of the insights of real people, has the mastery of their craft to turn these insights into engaging experiences and inspires the organization by communicating what is possible before it is built.
- Using design thinking principles, this small but impactful team is driving change by innovating at the core of the business.
- Under minimal direction, you will have the unique opportunity to devise new solutions that deliver a tangible impact.
- You will create user-centered design solutions for the customer digital service experience that feature ease of use, employ best-in-class interaction design, and optimize the user experience.
- Let users lead the way. Our users inform where we are going. Our teams focus on listening to users, and letting their needs guide us to the best solutions. It's important for us to know we are solving for real people and not just the loudest voice in the room.
- Work with small multi-disciplinary teams. You'll partner closely with IT, product, and business folks to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges. You'll provide the thought leadership to develop the right design strategy. Together, you'll solve problems and come up with solutions that delight our users.
- Be autonomous. You'll take full ownership your work, and you take responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes.
- Articulate latent needs of our customers to business stakeholders through empathy driven storytelling.
***Can be fully remote if you have remote working experience and are willing to work Eastern hours
- The UX Designer we are seeking will have 3+ years of related experience designing at consumer-focused companies.
- Experience using methodologies such as Agile, Design Thinking, Lean UX, and Lean Startup.
- You are an incredible designer with amazing design chops. You understand what it takes to create consumer-oriented experiences.
- You're a great communicator. You have the communication skills to help set up frameworks and brainstorm initial design concepts.
- You have a people-focused design mentality. You are constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback.
- You have an online portfolio, or PDF to share.