Client Services Associate
CLIENT SERVICES ASSOCIATE
ForensisGroup, Inc. brings the best experts together to help uncover the truth and be a force of good for society. We are a minority women run business based in Pasadena, California for nearly 30 years and are proud to be recognized in the Los Angeles Business Journal's Top 100 Minority-owned and Women-owned businesses for 9 consecutive years and one of 2019's Fastest Growing Private Companies. Now is your chance to join our talented and growing team focused on delivering the expertise needed to deliver Nothing But The Truth®.
In addition to a collaborative and dynamic environment, caring for our team is core. We are proud to offer a robust benefits package that includes 100% premium coverage of both Dental and Vision insurance (selected HMO), 90% premium coverage of Medical insurance (selected HMO) as well as a gross contribution 401k program. We offer 9 paid holidays, 80 hours paid vacation leave and 40 hours paid sick leave annually. Additionally, there are several opportunities for professional development both internally and externally.
Overview of the Role:
As a Client Services Associate, your role is critical to the mission of connecting our clients with the best experts that fit their case needs. We pride ourselves on our ability to quickly understand our customers' requirements, present them with short- and long-term solutions, and deliver an incredible customer experience at each interaction with every associate on our team.
Remote candidates will be considered. This full-time, non-exempt position reports into the Services Manager and involves effective lead management within Salesforce from client prospects who are requesting experts for their legal cases. The key responsibilities include vetting the request, understanding the need and timelines of the client, conducting in-depth research and selecting experts for complex topics, and architecting a solution for clients to review and select.
The relationship you build with our clients is consultative in nature and your ability to identify their immediate and long-term needs will allow you to provide them with the right expert solutions that deliver measurable value to our clients. Your concierge approach helps retain our customers and convert them to enthusiastic advocates of our team and the services we provide.
- Manage new leads within Salesforce from initial lead assignment through to final lead conversion into a signed contract - your ability to prioritize leads based on conversion and identifying revenue potential will be key to your success
- Achieve lead conversion performance goals - we make it fun with incentives and bonuses to reward top performance and individual achievements that focus on various factors like speed and accuracy, repeat customers, customer satisfaction, quarterly/annual measures
- Clarify client requests that may need additional vetting, involves complex topics or multiple expert needs - a curious mindset is key to ensuring you've gathered every important detail you need to craft a solution for our clients
- Deliver a personalized and engaging client experience from initial introduction and intake, to presenting the expert available for their cases, to finalizing the solution with the client to begin the contract phase of their lifecycle - organization is key to ensure timely follow-through with all client prospects in order to convert and close your leads
- Maintain confidentiality when handling client, expert, and case information - ForensisGroup's, our clients' and our experts' data integrity and security is central to our success and we have secure systems and protocols to maintain the utmost security needed to protect data and confidentiality that we'll need you to follow
- Route special issues and inquiries that will require additional resources to appropriate team, in accordance with established systems and procedures
- Anticipate client needs and overcome client concerns to deliver a solution that meets their case needs
- Maintain accurate client records and interactions within Salesforce to ensure all case notes and pertinent details of cases, our recommendations, their contracts, and outcomes are searchable by all associates who interact with the client - keeping accurate records of client interactions allows all of our associates to succeed in delivering a quality client experience
- Process leads by communicating case issues with potential experts and consultants, discussing their credentials, qualifications, skills and experience, availability, and overall appropriateness to assist clients
- Confirm compensation rates and retainers for experts and update them as needed within Salesforce
- Work with recruitment team as needed in securing specialized experts that need to be included in our network
- Maintain ongoing client and expert relationships by providing education, guidance, and support to clients and experts about company services
- Generate new leads from existing clients by identifying and developing new business opportunities while servicing clients - being observant, identifying patterns, and making the connection will help you create long-term solutions your clients will love
- Recommend long-term solutions to fit our existing clients' recurring needs - trust is a keystone of our organization and we believe it's critical in your success as an advisor
- Build, develop, and maintain partnerships with team members and other departments to maximize effectiveness in servicing existing clients - we truly believe we can only succeed with the help of one another because we're here for one another and we have each other's back
- Help convey the voice of the customers and the trends on client and expert needs to the Marketing and development teams - you are the ears to the ground to help drive innovation that will allow us to deliver on-point solutions
- Attend meetings, trainings, and events - your development matters to us and we want to make sure that we're cultivating a culture focused on being a force of good in society and for each other
- Perform other duties as assigned - because it's part of continual learning and growing
- Bachelor's degree or equivalence in experience and credentials is required
- 2+ years of work experience in customer/client services
- Self-starter with ability to work in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Highly professional, articulate, personable and great with people
- Personal/professional integrity and proven discretion in handling confidential information
- Superior ability to trouble shoot and resolve issues with diplomacy
- Ability to understand and communicate scientific and technical information
- Excellent critical thinking ability and excellent problem-solving skills
- Creativity, adaptability, tenacity, a sense of urgency and a hands-on orientation
- Excellent negotiating and analytical skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet stringent deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to respond to high volume of correspondence
- Good work ethic, eagerness to learn, and a 'can-do' attitude
- Proficient in Salesforce, Microsoft Office
- Direct experience with the legal profession is a plus
Email your resume and include a cover letter that tells us why we should consider you for the position to .