Our ideal candidate is a skilled, concise, and imaginative writer with an eye for detail. If you can grasp project requirements quickly and offer valuable insight, we’d like to meet you.
Submit up to three writing samples (links to content or portfolio accepted) as well as a cover letter, so we can get an idea of your best work. Included professional references a plus.
Copywriter responsibilities include:
- Write clear, compelling copy for various mediums (e.g.website copy and content, blog posts, social media, newsletters, and others as assigned)
- Craft content applicable to each medium. Recognize the different voices and structure unique to each medium and switch structures as necessary.
- Work with creative professionals to build marketing projects and campaigns
- Possess a strong understanding of developing an emotionally compelling, substantive story
- Able to conduct research and interviews as well in addition to convert an outline into a short or long-form article
- Expert in search optimization practices; Candidate must be able to make best practices recommendations and follow-up with ownership in editing and implementation to maximize the copy’s reach
- Develop a content plan and editorial calendars
- Collaborate with designers, public relations, and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
- Source images and other content
- Proven experience as a copywriter
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience with SEO
- Strong research skills
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills and familiar working within a remote environment
- Proficient in Google Suite
- College degree in marketing, English, journalism or related field
Flexible work hours and environment for a growing company!