Digital Marketing Associate
NetSearch Digital Marketing is an independent, full-service digital marketing agency based out of Richmond, Virginia. NetSearch started over 15 years ago with a small team of web experts who wanted to create an agency that really excelled at both customer service and our core services.
We’ve grown since then but we’re still a small team, and we see it as having the best of both worlds – we have the knowledge and capabilities of larger companies, but we’re still small enough to provide individual attention and care to every client.
Each account is assigned a dedicated client service person and a digital specialist who’s always available to talk through the project and make sure they’re getting what they need. Now, we have over 300 clients, and we’ve been included on the INC 5000 Fastest Growing Businesses list for the past four years.
We offer a diverse set of digital marketing solutions combined with a web design team that helps our clients achieve their dreams. With PPC, SEO, Web, Remarketing, Facebook and LinkedIn advertising; Reputation Management applications, Live Chat services, and more, we can help our clients with whatever digital challenges they might face.
Our central goal is to help our clients grow by simplifying digital marketing and delivering leads. We always pride ourselves on our one-on-one customer service and commitment to transparency. Our core values are baked into everything we do – reliability, honesty, professionalism, and going above and beyond for our clients.
At the end of the day, what sets us apart from a lot of agencies is that we really care about helping our clients succeed.
Under the direction of the Digital Services Manager, the Digital Marketing Associate will live by the company’s core values and follow standard operating procedures to manage Local PPC and SEO campaigns
We are looking for a motivated individual who goes above and beyond to achieve success for our clients. The ideal candidate has a passion for digital marketing and wants to grow his or her career in the online marketing industry.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work in our Richmond office.
- Optimize Local PPC campaigns from insights obtained through automated bidding platform. Optimizations include keyword targeting, writing ad copy, set up tracking scripts, designing and optimizing landing pages. Maintain performance and hit cost per lead objectives for each campaign.
- Optimize Local SEO campaigns to increase online visibility in Google and Bing search engine result pages. You will use various SEO tools to help create a custom optimization plan that details the onsite and offsite SEO tasks to increase visibility.
- Work with our Client Service Coordinator department to provide insights and reporting to our customers.
- Monitor client performance and ensure campaigns meet client cost per lead objectives
- Follow standard operating procedures in logging time, completing internal tickets, and updating daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- 1-2 years of Google Ads account management.
- 1-2 years optimizing websites for improved visibility on Google and Bing.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Medical Insurance: NetSearch Digital Marketing provides medical plans for employees. NetSearch plans are through UnitedHealth Group. Employees can sign up for Medical insurance on the first day of employment. NetSearch will pay 50% of the age-rated HAS plan amount toward the cost of the employees desired sponsored health insurance plan. This plan includes vision. Spouse and dependents can also participate in medical coverage plans but NetSearch does not contribute towards their plans.
- Dental Insurance: NetSearch Digital Marketing provides dental plans for employees. Dental plans are provided through HealthKeepers Group. Employees can sign up for a dental plan on the first day of employment. NetSearch will pay 50% of your individual premium each month. Spouse and dependents can also participate in dental coverage plans but NetSearch does not contribute toward their plans.
- Life, AD & D and Long-Term Disability Insurance: Provided at no cost to the employee.
- 401(k): Employees are eligible for the company 401(k) plan after one year of employment. NetSearch will match up to 5% of the employees’ monthly contributions into the 401(k) plan.
- Paid Time Off (PTO): Year one employees receive 17 days of PTO. Year Two to Four, 22 Days of PTO. Year five+, 27 days PTO. PTO can be used for vacation days, personal days, or sick time. PTO is in addition to 7 holidays observed by the company.
- Work From Home: We provide 12 work from home days for each employee. Employees are eligible to work from home after the first 6 months of employment.
- Parental Leave: We provide 12 weeks of paid parental leave.
- Bring your dog to work day - on the second Thursday of each month employees are encouraged to bring their dogs into work with them.
- First Friday Luncheons – on the first Friday of every month NetSearch has a company luncheon where we update the company on achievements, opportunities, and franchise news.
- Early work dismissal on Fridays – We provide two work schedules for employees (Option 1) 7:30-5:00 M-T and 8:00-3:00 on Fridays (Option 2) 8:00-5:30 M-T, and 8:00 to 3:00 on Fridays
- NetSearch Outings – Every quarter management coordinates an event or outing for employees. Events like Summer Olympics, Cornhole Tournaments, Chili Cook-off, and Kicker’s Games more.
- Department Fun Budget – NetSearch provides each of its department managers a quarterly fun budget to use for its department.
- Sporting Events – NetSearch will also pay for NetSearch employees to participate in social sports leagues and play sports like kickball, dodge ball, and softball.
- Snack Station – NetSearch provides a large variety of snacks and beverages for employees to enjoy while at work