Copper is redefining an old boring billion-dollar industry (CRM) while putting design and users first. Come join our team!
Copper is the No.1 CRM for G Suite that’s recommended by Google. It works instantly through a seamless integration with G Suite, has a beautiful user experience, and is designed to help teams and businesses build long-lasting relationships. Copper services more than 12,000 paid businesses in more than 110 countries.
900+ digital and creative agencies, big and small (IDEO, Stinkdigital, Unit9, Amigo), love Copper.
A day in the life...
- Conceptualize and strategize ideas to bring our brand to life
- Design systems that will play out across our websites, product imagery, our presence at trade shows, icons, illustrations, multi-channel ads, etc.
- Work quickly, and eagerly try new things
- Push the boundaries and what design can bring to Copper
- Work with a team of designers and marketers that are excited, and energized
- You’re ready to share your vision and raise your voice—your point of view matters!
- You love exploring the entire spectrum of design without fear of diving deep into the details
- You enjoy sharing your knowledge and collaborating with everyone from marketing strategists to copywriters to developers
- You’re ready to join a team that’s already come a long way, but still recognizes the long road ahead
What you'll have
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a design role with experience leading and executing on projects big and small
- Experience working on SASS, SMB or B2B marketing campaigns.
- Experience leading collaborative efforts across different business units
- Strong understanding and demonstrated aptitude of design principles, especially web design and branding
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to convey complex ideas effectively and efficiently
- Attention to detail and no-compromise attitude towards quality
- Working knowledge of web development and coding practices
- Art direction experience
- Photography experience
- Video production/editing experience
- Experience working within an in-house design team
We take pride in a culture of inclusion, collaboration, and work-life balance, which gives us the power to try new approaches and take ownership of success. We have a vision—and the talent to support it. We’re growing in Toronto and San Francisco and we’re looking for people who want to learn and grow with us.
Goodies: Awesome benefits, convenient Downtown Toronto location, beautiful office, team outings, clubs and more.