Marketing Executive - Remote
The Head of Client Marketing spearheads brand building and positioning (including PR, content marketing and external communications), in addition to lead generation and capture activities (including website and digital marketing, events, campaigns, etc.) to meet the companys business goals for sales, growth and profitability.
- Analyzes market trends (e.g. industry and competitive dynamics, purchasing patterns, pricing strategies, and market share) to impact data-drive business decisions. Works closely with the Sales Team to provide appropriate Marketing and Brand Strategy for seamless and consistent presentation of the Arise Brand (PR/ Public Relations)
- Develops a comprehensive approach for increasing consideration and win rates in the market place including solution and sales positioning models with compelling value propositions
- Drives engagement and lead generation in high priority strategic verticals by executing coordinated campaigns around specific value propositions
- Designs and develops the most effective marketing plans and executes flawless marketing campaigns that drive awareness and demand
- Strategic management of the Arise corporate web page, its content and web analytics including search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM) (Digital Marketing)
- Ensures social media marketing strategy ties to organization goals and showcases programs and events that position Arise as a leader
- Creates thought leadership in the marketplace using case studies, white papers, blogs etc., and delivers insights on market trends
- Coordinates the creation of briefs, datasheets, brochures, PowerPoint presentations, etc. that support business development needs, and drives the Arise brand
- Supports the annual client conference for current and prospective clients, and identifies, tracks and supports industry trade shows and other industry events
- Maintains Market Analyst relationships and leverages them for branding and research for collateral development
- Bachelors degree or equivalent required, MBA preferred
- Minimum 10 years combined experience in B2B Marketing Management, preferably in the Technology and/or Outsourcing space. Contact Center (Call Center) experience preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of fundamental concepts of marketing and marketing strategies and tools
- Experience leading teams of 3+. This leader will step into leading a small team but will scale this team as the business grows and ensure all projects meet or exceed expectations.
- Strong sales process experience (RFP creation, market research and sales infrastructure) and an understanding of the dynamics of customer acquisition
- Experience with lead generation and funnel development
- Previous experience in developing partnerships opportunities with clear deal parameters and an outlined return on investment
- Demonstrated success in leading, growing and driving change in marketing organizations
- History of demonstrated success in driving and delivering strong organizational results
- Ability to communicate with senior executives and board members about industry trends, marketing strategy, analytics, ROI, and more, based off a rapidly evolving strategy
- Have a sophisticated understanding of technology and be able to communicate Arises vision
- Exceptional writing ability able to quickly produce high quality, effective writing targeted at disparate audiences
- Social Media expertise
- Ability to work in a very fast paced sales environment
- Health/ Dental/ Vision/ Flex Spending Benefits
- 401k, 40% Match up to 5% of Salary, Retirement
- Generous PTO and Holiday Plan!
- Maternity/ Paternity Paid Leave
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement - $4K per year!
- Great Place to Work
Achieve your potential at Arise.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V