Digital Marketing Specialist
NetSearch Digital Marketing is an independent, full-service digital marketing agency based out of Richmond, Virginia. NetSearch started 14 years ago with a small team of web experts who wanted to create an agency that really excelled at both customer service and our core services.
We’ve grown since then but we’re still a small team, and we see it as having the best of both worlds – we have the knowledge and capabilities of larger companies, but we’re still small enough to provide individual attention and care to every client.
Each account is assigned a dedicated client service person and a digital specialist who’s always available to talk through the project and make sure they’re getting what they need. Now, we have over 300 clients, and we’ve been included on the INC 5000 Fastest Growing Businesses list for the past four years.
We offer a diverse set of digital marketing solutions combined with a web design team that helps our clients achieve their dreams. With PPC, SEO, and Remarketing; Facebook and LinkedIn advertising; Reputation Management applications, Live Chat services, and more, we can help our clients with whatever digital challenges they might face.
Our central goal is to help our clients grow by simplifying digital marketing and delivering leads. We always pride ourselves on our one-on-one customer service and commitment to transparency. Our core values are baked into everything we do – reliability, honesty, professionalism, and going above and beyond for our clients.
At the end of the day, what sets us apart from a lot of agencies is that we really care about helping our clients succeed.
About the position:
As a Digital Marketing Specialist you will drive revenue growth through Search by aligning both Organic & Paid Search strategies and maximize Search Engine coverage and efficiency. You will work with client websites optimizing content for Search engines. You will operate on both a strategic and tactical level, covering all aspects of digital advertising including campaign management, optimization, creative testing, and metrics.
No Remote Positions Available. Must work in our Richmond office.
The core responsibilities of this position would include:
- Daily SEM management of 15-20 clients
- Boost organic visibility of client web properties through on-page and off-page SEO optimizations
- Writing, Editing, and Uploading content to client’s web properties and landing pages
- Modify HTML and CSS elements of client’s web properties
- Handle daily execution of Google Ad accounts. This includes Search, Display, Video, and Shopping campaigns
- Utilize diagnostic tools to identify issues and opportunities of SEM Services
- Collect and analyze SEM metrics, synthesize results and identify optimizations.
- Monitor industry news, trends, and shifts to align with evolving SEM strategies.
- Collaborate and communicate issues and opportunities to internal stakeholders
- Forecasting and reporting of Search Engine Marketing services
A candidate must have:
- 3+ years of Search Engine Optimization experience
- 3+ years of Google Ads and Bing Ads account management
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- BS/BA degree preferred (Business, Economics, Marketing, Mathematics, or Computer Science)
- Google Ads Certified, Google Analytics Certified, and/or achieved Google Ads Nano-Degree
- Strong proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, and Google Search Console
- Proficient in Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Ads
- The ability to switch between individual and team tasks
- Goal oriented personality with a passion for Digital Marketing
Based on experience level. $40,000 - $60,000 and quarterly bonus structure
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Life, AD & D and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Time Off – Year One – 17 days Paid Time Off and 12 Work From Home Days
- Bring your dog to work day – woof!
- Company luncheons and company events – fun!
- Snack and beverage station – yum!
- Close at 3 PM on Friday