Recruitment Consultant (remote)
In addition to standard benefits, we offer an outstanding organizational culture and tools that allow flexible working arrangements and a work-life balance. We are passionate about our people and passionate about making a difference.
Please note: This is a remote, work from home position in Wroclaw.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
- Interacting with potential candidates on social media and professional networks
- Run the recruitment projects; sourcing, shortlisting, interviewing
- Representing company on the job fairs, meetups, conferences
- Building pipeline of CVs, trawling job boards and exhausting all job board searches
- Provide advice on market conditions, competitor intelligence
- Build relationships with candidates to secure the best candidate experience
- Add value to the sourcing process by working in a candidate-driven manner
- Uphold Gibbs Hybrid core values in the marketplace
- +2 years of recruitment experience with the recruitment agency or RPO vendor background
- Capability to work from home on a full time
- Strong sourcing/recruitment experience in areas as SSC/BPO, finance, technology, etc.
- Knowledge of direct search techniques and tools
- Very good English skills
- Strong mindset, ability to take on any roles and utilize job boards quickly
- Great customer service skills, great telephone manner and solid at keeping in touch with contractors/relationship building
- Proactiveness and can-do attitude
- Consultative in nature, personable and approachable
If you are interested not only in developing your recruitment skills but also in joining a newly established organization where you can get more opportunities and ownership and where your creative thinking, positive energy, and hard work will be recognized – join us!
If you are interested, please send your CV in English at [email protected]